It is the policy of Molloy Precast Products Ltd through the implementation of this safety statement, in consultation with our employees and in seeking their cooperation, to make workplaces as safe and healthy as is reasonably practicable.
It is policy to comply with all statutory requirements and common law duties relating to our activities, especially the Safety Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005, and the Safety Health & Welfare (General Applications) Regulations. It is Molloy Precast Products Ltd policy to protect, so far as reasonably practicable persons not employed by our company who may be affected by our activities.
The implementation of Molloy Precast Products Ltd policies will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable the following:
- The provision and maintenance of safe and healthy working conditions, taking account of statutory requirements and best practice.
- The provision of training and instruction, to enable employees to perform their work safely and effectively.
- The making available of all necessary safety devices and protective equipment and to supervise the use of such devices and equipment.
- The compliance of employees and sub contractors with our safety requirements.
- The possession of safety statement by sub contractors which is relevant to the work requirements on them.
- The keeping of this safety statement and other safety documents under review as required by legislation and regulations.
All hazards in the workplace are identified and an assessment of the risk associated with the hazards has been carried out. Arrangements and control measures are applied to the hazards Molloy Precast Products Ltd management will ensure that control measures specified are implemented and adhered to.
This safety statement will be made available to all employees, contractors, and suppliers who may have to work for Molloy Precast Products Ltd. The provisions of this safety statement apply equally to management and employees. In order to achieve Molloy Precast Products Ltd policies a management programme shall be in place to implement training, ensure employee consultation, cooperation and to provide necessary resources.